sábado, 23 de junio de 2007

Thoughts/ Pensamientos

The Lord foils the plans of the nations;
he thwarts the purposes of the peoples.
But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever,
the purposes of his heart through all generations......Psalms 33:10-11

El Senor frustra los planes de las naciones;
desbarata los designios de los pueblos.
Pero los planes del Senor quedan firmes para siempre;
los designios de su mente son eternos......Salmos 33:10-11

I have to admit that I really identified with these verses the other day when I read them. I feel like my plans have been foiled and my purposes thwarted.

I wonder though which plans and purposes of the Lords are standing firm at this moment???

1 comentarios:

A las 23 de junio de 2007 a las 22:32 , Blogger Unknown ha dicho...

Jeremiah 29:11 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord,'plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future' This is His plan for you, although it may not be happening in a way that you envisioned. Just relax, enjoy the lovely people and their culture. Sometimes we Americans are on too much of a structured plan . . . relaxxxxx and enjoy!!! Thanks for the posts, keep them coming :) J.

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio